ProfessorDepartment of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Saskatchewan
106 Wiggins Road, MCLN 219
S7N 5E6 CANADA
Phone: +1 (306) 966-6095
Email: longhai(at)math.usask.ca; other emails.
Predictive Analysis in High-throughput Data
Predictive Methods for Model Evaluation
Applications of Statistical Learning Techniques
Analysis of Temporal and Spatial Data
Highlights and News
- I am on sabbatical from July 1st, 2020 to June 30th, 2021.
- Dong M, Li L, Chen M, Kusalik A, Xu W. Predictive analysis methods for human microbiome data with application to Parkinson’s disease. PLOS ONE. 2020 Aug 24;15(8):e0237779.
- Jiang L, Greenwood CMT, Yao W, Li L. Bayesian Hyper-LASSO Classification for Feature Selection with Application to Endometrial Cancer RNA-seq Data. Scientific Reports. 2020 Jun 16;10(1):9747.
- Feng C, Li L, Sadeghpour A. A comparison of residual diagnosis tools for diagnosing regression models for count data. BMC Medical Research Methodology. 2020 Jul 1;20(1):175.
- Shi J, Yan Y, Links MG, Li L, Dillon J-AR, Horsch M, et al. Antimicrobial resistance genetic factor identification from whole-genome sequence data using deep feature selection. BMC bioinformatics. 2019;20(15):1–14.
- NRSP: Normalized Randomized Survival Probabilities Residuals for Censored Regression, R functions for computing NRSP residuals for survreg and coxph objects with examples.
- HTLR: Bayesian Logistic Regression with Heavy-Tailed Priors, [CRAN page], [Github page]. HTLR was listed in the top 40 new packages in October 2019 by R views of Rstudio.