The Summer School will take place at the University of Saskachewan. Campus map.
Getting to USask
The nearest airport is Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport. You can get to the campus by taxi for about $25 or by transit. For transit trip planning use either google maps or see Saskatoon transit.
Information about the dorms
Dormitory rooms in Voyageur Place consist of: Single Bed (2 single beds in a double room) dresser, desk, desk light, closet, window. Linen (sheets, blanket, pillow and, towels) and soap are provided. The single and double rooms are grouped around shared washroom facilities that are located in the hallways.
Amenities on campus
Food options on campus
- Louis' (campus pub), located at 103 Memorial Union Building.
- Marquis Culinary Centre (the Grad Student Pub), located on the second floor of Marquis Hall.
- Education Cafe, located in the basement of the Education Building.
- Arts Cafe, located on the first floor of the Arts Building.
- PAC Cafe Subway, located on the second floor of the Physical Activity Centre (PAC).
- Agriculture Cafe, located on the second floor of the Agriculture Building.
- Choices at STM, located in St. Thomas More College, 1437 College Drive.
- Le Crépe Bistro, located in Lower Place Riel.
- Extreme Pita, located in the Lower Place Riel food court area.
- Umi Sushi, located in Lower Place Riel.
- Harvey's, located in Lower Place Riel.
- A&W at Arts, located on the main floor of the Arts Building.
- University Club, located near Athabasca Hall. Requires alumni or university employee membership.
- Dairy Queen, located on the outskirts of campus on College Drive.
- Alexander's Restaurant and Bar, located on the outskirts of campus, near the corner of College Drive and Cumberland Avenue.
- Subway, located next door to Alexander's near the corner of Cumberland Avenue and College Drive.
The university bookstore is located in Marquis Hall, 97 Campus Drive.
BMO, RBC, TD, Credit Union, Scotia, and CIBC Bank ATMs are located in Place Riel. There is a Royal Bank on College Drive.
There is a post office located inside the Tuck Shop, Arts Building, 9 Campus Drive.