ADVANCED EXERCISES - Radian Measure of Angles
(1) Find two positive and two negative coterminal angles for 725o (in radians).
(2) In a circle of area 100 some angle subtends an arc of 7.85. What is the circumference of that circle?
(3) Farmer Olaf has a Saskatoon Berry pie that he has cut into a certain number of equal pieces. The area of each piece of pie is 78.5 cm2. If the diameter of the pie is 30 cm:
- what is the measure of the angle that subtends each piece (in radians)?
- how many pieces is the pie cut in to?