Conferences I'm going to, or am interested in:
Recent, of interest
Didn't go, but was interested (partial selection):
- IWOTA 2012, Sydney, 16th-20th July 2012
- COSY 2012, Kingston (ON), 21st-25th May 2012
- YFAW 2012, Oxford, 21st-22nd March 2012. Followed by a meeting of NBFAS
- Noncommutative harmonic analysis, Luxembourg, 14th-17th June 2011
- BMC 2011, Leicester, 18th-21st April 2011
- LMS Midlands Regional Meeting and Workshop on C*-algebras, Nottingham, 6th-10th October 2010
- Fields Workshop on Semigroups and Categories, University of Ottawa, 2nd-4th May 2010.
See also listing on FI page
- PSSL89, Louvain-la-Neuve, 12th-13th Dec
- Operators and Operator Algebras, Edinburgh, 8th-11th December 2009
Some conferences I've attended:
- Canadian Symposium on Abstract Harmonic Analysis, Thunder Bay, 3rd - 4th May 2013
- Meeting in Harmonic Analysis, Operator Algebras and Representations, CIRM, Luminy, 22nd-26th October 2012.
- 2012 CMS Summer Meeting, Regina, 2nd-4th June 2012.
Joint organizer (with E. Samei) of a session on Harmonic analysis and operator spaces
- NBFAS, Leeds, 18th-19th May 2012
- North West Functional Analysis Seminar, BIRS, 31st March - 1st April 2012
- Banach Algebras 2011, Waterloo, 3rd-10th August 2011
- 2011 CMS Summer Meeting, Edmonton, 3rd-5th June 2011
- COSY 2011, Victoria, 24th-28th May 2011
- Operator theory and applications, Gothenburg, 26th-29th April 2011. In honour of V. S. Shulman
- CAHAS 2010, Saskatoon, 5th-6th August 2010
- Functional Analysis, Valencia 2010, Valencia, 7th-12th June 2010. In honour of the 80th birthday of M. Valdivia
- Banach algebra and operator space techniques in topological group theory, Leeds, 27th-29th May 2010.
- CMS meeting, Windsor, 5th-8th December 2009
- Banach Algebras 2009, Bedlewo, 14th-23rd July 2009.
- Canadian Abstract Harmonic Analysis Symposium (Laufest 2009), Edmonton, 11th-15th May 2009.
- Espaces de Hilbert de fonctions analytiques, CRM (Montréal), 8th-12th December 2008
- Canadian Abstract Harmonic Analysis Symposium, Carleton, 25th-26th May 2008
- 2nd PRN conference, Brandon, 8th-9th May 2008
- Meeting on Banach algebras and harmonic analysis, Leeds, 22nd-23rd April 2008
- Banach Algebras 2007, Quebec City, 4th--12th July 2007
See also notes from the problem session.
- CMS-MITACS joint conference, Winnipeg, 31st May --3rd June 2007
- BMC 2007, Swansea, 16th--19th Apr 2007
- Functional Analysis Workshop, Leeds, 4th-7th July 2006
- LMS Regional Meeting, Leeds, 3rd July 2006
- The 83rd PSSL, Glasgow, 6th-7th May 2006
- BMC 2006, Newcastle, 10th-13th April 2006
- Banach Algebras 2005, Bordeaux, 3rd-13th July 2005.
- Banach algebras and cohomology meeting, Leeds, 22nd-23rd April 2005
- BMC and BAMC 2005, Liverpool, 4th-7th April 2005
- LMS Workshop: Operator Algebras and Random Matrices at Ambleside, 23rd-30th July 2004
(Pictures on Stephen Power's website.)
- IWOTA 2004, Newcastle, 12th-16th July 2004
- PoPMiNE 2004, Newcastle, 28th June 2004
- BMC 2004, Belfast, 5th-8th April 2004
(see also a separate page for abstracts of the talks)
- Banach Algebras 2003, Edmonton, 27th July -9th August 2003 (with links to conference pictures)
Conference proceedings published by the AMS.
I've also attended the following meetings of NBFAS (the North British Functional Analysis Seminar):
- Edinburgh, May 2006
- Newcastle, April 2006
- Glasgow, Nov 2005
- Edinburgh, May 2005
- Leeds, March 2005
- Edinburgh, May/June 2004
- Belfast, April 2004
- Nottingham, November 2003
- Edinburgh, May 2003
- Lancaster, March 2003
- Glasgow, November 2002
- Newcastle, March 2002
I attended the LMS short course on Noncommutative spaces: their topology and measure theory, held at the University of Southampton from 6th-11th September 2004.